This Audit Committee Handbook articulates the principles underlying the audit committee’s role and provides a vast amount of nonprescriptive guidance to help audit committees and boards gain a better understanding of the processes and practices that help build and sustain effective audit committees. The handbook is supplemented with a complete set of ready-to-use appendices that are intended to provide practical support to audit committees.
A selection of what the book can offer for your director/audit committee audience is as follows:
- ACI guiding principles for audit committees reflecting the committee’s ever-increasing workload.
- Step-by-step guide on how to approach an audit tender process.
- Complete set of audit committee fundamentals, leading practices and ready-to-use tools
- Best practice guidance on audit committee member induction.
- Extensive guidance to assist audit committee chairs in their important role.
- Risk oversight essentials in the digitalized world.
Handbook can be found here